Monday, December 31, 2007

My Name is Claire Qiaoya Lee (李乔雅)

You can click on each picture to see a larger version...



Hello World!






Yuck, what did they squeeze on my face?




Mommy and Daddy...




Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Betty, and cousin Jonas came to visit me.




One baby for each to hold.



Jonas and I are holding hands...



Cousins! Aren't we cute?



Different angles of me...



Daddies of the golden piggies!




What am I thinking? I know, it is food :)






In the hospital crib



Granduncle Willie came to visit me. Check out my full head of black hair...



Uncle Mike and Aunt Jasmine came to visit. I shall meet Jason and Jonathan soon...





A tender moment...





Sleeping beauty




Dressed up and ready to go home!



Finally home, in my comfortable bassinet.



Yawn... it has been a long day. I better catch some sleep. See you all later.

9 comments:

Betty said...

I LOVE the "tender" moment picture! Welcome to the world Claire! Now the grandparents will have their arms full for sure...

MaxxSilly said...

Tao and Johnny - We are so happy for you! She is simply beautiful! I think she looks alot like mommy -I bet she will have her artistic ability too! We must set a playdate for Lillyana and Claire in the future.
Have a happy New Year and give her a kiss for us!
Love,
Vanessa, Joe and Lillyana

Innovative_goods said...

What a beautiful baby! she is so gentle and peaceful. Claire does have a lot of hair...Wow! she can be baby shampoo model.

congratulation!

JessicaPilar said...

Congratulations Tao and Johnny!!! Claire is gorgeous and I can't wait to meet her (after you all take your naps, that is...)

jessica

Naveen said...

Congratulations Tao and Johnny! Claire is a beautiful baby. Can't wait to meet her :)
-Naveen and Nina

Unknown said...

She's so beautiful! We enjoyed every picture you took and can't wait to meet your little angel in person!!

insidescoop said...

Congratulations Man Chun and Tao on the arrival of Claire! The black and white pictures and the "tender moment" picture are great.

Josefina said...

Congratulations to the new papa and mama!!! Congratulations to the new grandpa and grandpa!!!!!!! Congratulations to the whole family with a new sweet little girl in town.

Josefina & Tony

P.S. Nice pictures!!!

Jonathan said...

Congratulation Johnny & Tao!

She sure has lots hair!

No doubt you all are try to accustom to the new routine. Have you set up your baby portrait studio yet?

May be I'll get out to visit you all before I leave for my long vacation.

Jonathan